WE ARE LEADERS IN IMPORTS OF PHYTO-ZOOSANITARY PRODUCTS
Palos Garza is the main customs agency in Mexico in handling goods with controlled temperature. Thanks to its two premises authorized by SAGARPA (Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food): Bonded Warehouse at Bridge 3 and Agrologistics Hub in Nuevo Laredo, your products benefit from optimal conditions in order to arrive to its destination.
Our infrastructure has:
- 65 docks: 52 reefers and 13 for unloading dry goods
- Yard to park 300 trucks with trailers
- Sampling area for fruits and vegetables
- Laboratory for sampling any product
- Cold rooms
- Docks with controlled temperature
- Closed circuit cameras
Also, since March 2012, SEMARNAT (Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources) authorized our Inspection Points for the import of lumber and its byproducts.
|Contact:||Punto de Inspección|
|Telephone:||(867) 7-181823 Ext. 1344|