FOR PALOS GARZA, HUMAN CAPITAL IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE
We offer all our collaborators, aside from an excellent work environment and constant training with an average of five monthly hours, the opportunity for professional development within the company.
We are always looking for: :
- Road drivers, for international crossings, B1, with minimum experience of 3 years
- Logistics Operators with Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade, 100% bilingual, with or without experience.
- Administration staff: accountants and junior accountants.
- Secretaries: 100% bilingual
DO NOT HESITATE IN CONTACTING US
Your application should include the following:
- Application letter indicating the position you are applying for.
- Updated résumé with photograph.
- English level
- If just graduated, your last transcript (grades).